Ask the Expert -- Mr. Organizer....
- 84" Double Hang (Having 2 hang rods per section)
- 78" Tall hanging (Women's formal wear)
- 68" Medium hanging (Vertical pants, Skirts)
- 42" Short hanging (Shirts, Jackets and Folded Pants)
- 126" Offers Triple Hang Option with Hydraulic Wardrobe Lift
- <84" Will not allow for Double Hanging
8" per pair allows 3 pairs per 24" shelf and 30 pairs per wall unit
6" per pair allows 4 pairs per 24" shelf and 40 pairs per wall unit
Keep windows a minimum of 24" from the side wall to allow for hanging on the side walls. Depending on the window height space below can be used for shelving, hampers, shoes, and a window seat.
- Place light switches on the outside of the closet whenever possible. If not feasible locate them as close to the door jamb as possible. Keep doors a minimum of 24" from the side wall to allow for hanging on the side walls.
- For center islands allow a minimum of 11' X 11'.
- For reach in closets use Bi Fold or French doors instead of Slide By doors for more accessibility.
- Keep reach in closet returns to a minimum of 16" to make the corners accessible.